Alright let’s get right down to it. The Sephora Fall Sale is here from now until November 15th. I’ve already made four online purchases and been in-store twice, and I’m ready to talk about my purchases. While beauty is fun, the Sephora Fall sale is serious.As for the discount, if you are VIBRouge or VIB you get 20% off (the first time VIBs get 20% too), Insiders (everyone else) get 15% off, which is nothing to sneeze at since Sephora rarely has ANY discount codes. Overwhelmed by where to start? Right here in this very post, I’m sharing my top products to stock up on.
If you’re looking for something I didn’t list (like a hairdryer or a new primer), but not sure what you want, Sephora staffs up like crazy during this sale, so go in store and ask an associate. They are super knowledgeable and will have the right recommendation based on your needs. The best part of it all? Sephora has a 30 day return policy EVEN IF IT’S BEEN USED. So, no risk at all to try something new.
And remember it’s also the perfect time to pick up replacements for the tools you use everyday but you haven’t thrown away in like, 10 years, like your eyelash curler, blending sponge, or foundation brush. A good time to replace those grimy tools.
MY SEPHORA FALL SALE FAVES
1. Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation: A medium coverage foundation, with super long wear. I love this stuff for long days at the office, or when my skin is not super clear.
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: A cult favorite. The right color will work on blemishes and under our eyes. Creamy and easy to blend.
3. Smashbox Cheek & Lip Color: I carry this everywhere with me for last minute happy hour invites and daytime touch ups. Apply directly to your cheek bone and blend with your fingers. Same for lips. Since you don’t need a brush it’s great on the go. Echo Park Pink is a great color for a lovely “I just look like this” flush.
4. YSL Black Opium Perfume: Smells like a sweet, rich, tasty dream. Also great to on the go and travel.
5. NARS Lip Pencil: If you know me at all, you know I SWEAR by this lip pencil for all occasions. Every color is dynamite, but my favorite is Cruella. Long-wear but a light, creamy feel. Semi-matte.
6. Stila Gold Liner: I mean, it’s almost the holidays, why not throw in a little gold or copper liner? It’s important to be prepared, you know.
7. Dr. Dennis Daily Peel: A recent find for me, but I’m obsessed! This two-step regimen rejuvenates your skin, reduces acne and evens skin tone. The good news: Sephora has bonus packs with 5 extra pads (35 total). I use a pack about every three days, so one box lasts for months, and I see the same results. There’s sensitive, normal and extra strength options. At $88 (minus your discount), it’s a hefty price tag, but I saw results after just a few uses.
8 . Naked Palette: If you don’t have this palette by now, IT’S TIME. So many rich pigmented colors, just one palette. There’s a reason it’s the most popular palette (in the world? probably), but it’s even better when it’s on sale.
9. LA MER Creme De La Mer: The ultimate indulgence. At $315 for 2 oz., this is a major splurge. But, it’s also never available at a discount anywhere, sooo… It truly does make your skin look and feel unbelievable. I have some but it’s so precious I only use it at night. If you’re curious to try La Mer, but not ready to commit to the full size, there’s a trial size at $85 minus your discount, so it won’t break the bank.
Happy Sephora Sale! Share your finds with me!