1) Summer dresses from Reformation. I could happily buy every dress they make. Mine is sold out in blue, but it does come in four other equally exciting colors. Find me on insta for more style pics: @thechampagnechicDress: Reformation // Sunglasses: River Island
2. NARS Wanted blush palette: Perfect for those weekend trips where you want to pack light but still have options. All the best colors in one limited edition palette. Prefer a brighter look? There’s a palette for darker skin (or color enthusiasts) too.
3) Grace and Frankie: If you aren’t already watching this show on Netflix, you’ve made a big mistake. The premise sounds cheesy (two women in their 70’s who hate each other, live together after their husbands leave them), but the execution is perfection. I literally LOL when I watch. (Sidebar: I need Jane Fonda’s makeup artist in my life.)
4) Leopard Flats: My d’orsay flats from Steve Madden are my new go-to for the office. Wear ’em as a neutral.
5) Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Dye: It’s been my dream to have pink ombre hair but I’m afraid of commitment. Enter Colorista’s eleven semi-permanent colors. I didn’t have to mix anything, it was foolproof to apply, and washes out in 5-8 days. 11/10 would use again!Hair Dye // Pale pink